Friday, November 14, 2014

Interview Question for Fresh Grad Applying Engineer Position

Hi there,

I just want to share some past experience on my interview, I've been to like many interviews after i graduated (including some governments interviews) . I hope i can remember some questions back then :)

Here's what i got..

1. Tell me about yourself - Inform them your name/age/where do you live/your education/working experience if you had one

2. What is your strength/weakness?

3. some quizzes such as how can rice be cooked nicely? how can the cooker know how many minutes is should be cooked/how the cooker confirm the rice been cooked nicely? Simple physics questions.

4. Draw me a circuit where we can use to turn on lights at downstairs can turn off lights upstairs? Do you get me?

5. From 0-99, how many digits/numbers are there contains number 9.

6. Discuss about current issues, the cause/preventive action/what can you do to improve the issues? I give you 3 minutes.

7. If your technician does wrong, what will you do? Report to higher management/consult him? You think!

8. Your technician are having problems with attendance and attitudes problem. Your words doesn't affect his attendance/attitudes. What would be the best things to solve this?

9. Can you get scolded?

10. Mary's father had five daughters. Lily, Lulu, Lala, Lola, what is the 5th daughter name? Simple right? Heh!

11. Tell me about your Final Year Project? What did you do? I didn't understand at all, explain from start till end.

12. What is the different between Bluetooth and Wi-fi (for telecommunication students)?

13. Explain about WiMax, what is the range/what is the advantages instead of wi-fi/what is the frequency (for telecommunication engineering students)

14. Tell me the meaning of resistor/capacitor/transducer, be prepared!

15. They give u a circuit, calculate Voltage (V), Current and Resistance.

16. Tell me about Ohm's Law.

17. Tell me about projects you have done during your studies, did you involve with team work, tell me how you cooperate with your team. One of your teammate did not complete/cooperate with their work. How you solve this.

18. Can you work outstation? Are you willingly to work outstation?

19. some maths quiz questions (there's a trick)..

20. What you want to be in 5 years time?

Thats all what i can remember until now. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment